XD Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its always nice to put a face to a name so this thread is just for that. I will start the thread off.

JB

The broom in this pic is there because this pic was taken for another forum I am a member of. At that forum to prove that you own a bike and are a rider we require a pic of you with a broom and your bike. A broom in the pic with a bike is something that dont pop up often on the net, so someone stealing another persons pic and claiming itas their own is very rare. Its called the broom crew and we actually have a utube video with a bunch of the broom crews pics in it. Just thought a explanation was in order.

My Ol and I @ devils tower.

My Ol and I as Dog [the bounty hunter]& Beth last halloween.

Ok , thats a few of my ugly mug, anyone else want to share?

·
Registered
495 Posts
This is most of my family in Alaska, with a visit from a daughter, son in law and 2 grand daughters from Florida.
I'm the bearded fella in the green check shirt.
and then there is the one with My wife and I on our way to dinner on a date night.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Myself and Mrs 3T on the Blue Ridge Parkway near Asheville N.C.

It was cold. ;)

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
That is hilariouse !!!shooter !!!

Me and My Son in Waikiki - his 1st SunRise
He is the reason I am here on earth * and wife =)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Posts

me backstage and a recent lamb of god concert im in the middle with the orange and black hat

·
Registered
516 Posts
Me and my grand nephew, Blake....

396.jpg

At the World Series (it was 40 degrees and drizzle) in a Columbia duck hunting coat

230.jpg

Don't know what this is.

845.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
You asked!

Me back in my SASS days and my daughter was in photography class at school, she took this and posted this above the darkroom, must have scared the hell out of everyone when the light was blinking.:eek:

·
Registered
495 Posts
I don't think you got the scroungy look, I think you got the tough or mean look!
That's ok you should see me when I go for the mean look. the beard is brushed out and the stance is READY!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts