National Starbucks appreciation day !

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by LT2108, Aug 12, 2013.

1. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

2. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

Too bad the closest Starbucks is nearly 50 miles away. If there were one close and I was a coffee consumer I would pay a visit. But never with a weapon in plain view.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

The Seattle-based chain takes no formal position on guns but has a corporate policy of following applicable state gun laws — including “open carry” laws in more than 40 states that allow permit-holding patrons to bring their loaded weapons into the shop while they sip their lattes and caramel macchiatos.

4. threetango

threetango Moderator Moderator

Starbucket coffee is to expensive for my taste. :D

5. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

I don't drink coffee at Starbucks or anywhere else. However Starbucks is doing it right by taking no position. They are in business to sell coffee, not expound some political view. More companies should take this stance and stay out of the political arena. Advising people to contact their elected representatives seems good advice.

6. ianf

ianf New Member

I love it. In Tucson Az where jan 8th happened, the local liberal rag here was singing the same song.

Sent from my iPhone using XD Forum

7. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

Welcome to the forum ianf. Hope you enjoy your visits. You might want to stop by the introductions thread and say hello.

8. tazo2503

tazo2503 Moderator Moderator

+1. Besides, her and the kids actually "like" my coffee...

9. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member