XD Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have acquired an XDS 45 and absolutely love it. Am now looking to up grade my duty weapon to an XD. My wife now wants an XDS 9. Looking forward to meeting folks here.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Glad you joined us machuee, post away !
What's your occupation ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a Police Officer. I have been doing it for 31 years. It may not make me very popular on some sites, but that will be their problem.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
I am a Police Officer. I have been doing it for 31 years. It may not make me very popular on some sites, but that will be their problem.
We have at least one active officer and some retired so you are in good company.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all. I am looking forward to chatting. Shooter I have a S&W SD40 as my duty weapon and an Iver Johnson 12ga Shotgun. My wife has a Taurus PT111 9mm and a SCCY Gen2 9mm. She is looking to trade her SCCY and get a XDS 9 or 45.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Am now looking to up grade my duty weapon to an XD.

I can vouch for the XD40 Service model, and my XD40SC (avatar pic) is my favorite. My XD(M) 3.8" Compact .40 is equally as good, although I'm still having a hard time adjusting to the more aggressive grip. But that's me, not the gun. There are plenty here who have no problem with it at all!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So many people dislike the S&W SD 40, but I have never had an issue. I love my XDS 45 and am probably will go with 45 for my duty weapon. My wife does remind me that I may retire this year so that may be a factor.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Thank you all. I am looking forward to chatting.

Shooter I have a S&W SD40 as my duty weapon and an Iver Johnson 12ga Shotgun.

My wife has a Taurus PT111 9mm and a SCCY Gen2 9mm. She is looking to trade her SCCY and get a XDS 9 or 45.
Very nice my friend...enjoy the forum !!

( 6 years retired from the DoD...and enjoying every minute of it !! )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts