XD Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

New to the forum, relatively new to guns and new to XDs.

By way of introduction...In late 2014/early 2015 I got the gun bug when shooting at my buddies place upstate. I quickly acquired a few long guns: Ruger American 22LR; Glenfield Model 60; Ruger Mini 14; Mossberg 500 12Ga; Rossi M92 Carbine SS 45Colt; Marlin Camp 9; Spike AR-15 w/JSE 16" Wilson Arms Bull.

In mid-January 2016 I received my pistol license (after a 9 month wait) and started picking up some hand guns: Beretta 92fs Inox; S&W 5946; H&R Sidekick Mod 930; Ruger New Vaquero Case 45LC; Springfield XD Tactical 45 (not yet in my possession).

I found this forum while looking for more information on my XD before hitting the range this weekend (hopefully) and I hope to learn more here as I gain experience with the XD.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, on both.

Jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had a chance to get to the range this weekend (both days!) and had a ball with the XD. Definitely have to get more range time in to get more accurate with it as I was mostly in the 'pushing' quadrant.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome, nice collection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.