XD Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my XD 45 ACP couple of weeks ago. Love it. Carried a Glack 19 for over 10 years and decided to go a little bigger and I can't complain one bit. qualified for my CCW after braking her in and got 50 out of 50 so. I am liking it even more.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome to the XD, nice choice !

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome and great choice on a 45acp.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys. Got a new triger kit, new iridium/fiber optic sites in yesterday. Ordered a new slide release ( I use a high grip and I find my thumbs interfere with the slide release catching the slide when the magazine is empty. I hope this helps or I am going to have to change my grip.) Three extra magazines (CA 10 rnds.), pacmyer magazine pinky extension things, and pakmyer slide on grips. I probubly should have went with the hoags but will see.
Know that I have all this stuff here or coming I am going to half to get it installed. lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thanks Guys. Got a new triger kit, new iridium/fiber optic sites in yesterday. Ordered a new slide release ( I use a high grip and I find my thumbs interfere with the slide release catching the slide when the magazine is empty. I hope this helps or I am going to have to change my grip.) Three extra magazines (CA 10 rnds.), pacmyer magazine pinky extension things, and pakmyer slide on grips. I probubly should have went with the hoags but will see.
Know that I have all this stuff here or coming I am going to half to get it installed. lol

I believe I'm doing the same thing, plz see my thread on this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also a new member from CA. Had my XD-40 for several years now. Love the ergonomics of it.
Only addition so far was the Crimson Trace laser grip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts