XD Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New York Journalist Dwight R. Worley published all of the HOME ADDRESSES of Law Abiding Conceal Carry Gun Owners

http://www.lohud.com/article/20121223/NEWS04/312230056/

So here is the address and phone of NY Journal "calumnist" Dwight R. Worley who published all of the HOME ADDRESSES of Law Abiding Conceal Carry Gun Owners of the entire state of NY:

Dwight R Worley
23006 139 Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

But you might want to call him first to let him know you’ll be dropping in: (718) 527-0832

and here are the rest of the red diaper doper babies at
The Journal:

Journal News President:
---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:
---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
--Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
-----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Lot's of that going on !

·
Registered
214 Posts
Great comment a poster replied to:

The funny thing is if you asked the Journal News to list the names and addresses of all people in Rockland and Westchester counties who receive public assistance so we can see where our taxes are going, they'd howl in shocked disbelief in what an invasion of privacy it'd be and how you're trying to shame innocent people.

A-MEN!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Great comment a poster replied to:

The funny thing is if you asked the Journal News to list the names and addresses of all people in Rockland and Westchester counties who receive public assistance so we can see where our taxes are going, they'd howl in shocked disbelief in what an invasion of privacy it'd be and how you're trying to shame innocent people.

A-MEN!
Strange how that is a fact!

·
Sometimes lucky!
281 Posts
A little update. The Journal News felt they were being "threatened", so they hired a security company (you know, armed guards) to secure their offices. They also threatened to seek the same information for other counties. Putnam County Clerk refused to give them the information. In response to that attempt "Second Amendment supporters" hacked the database of online users of the Journal News and published a list of over 10000 users complete with address, phone number, login name, password, etc.

Gee, Journal News, kinda sux when the gate swings both ways doesn't it?

·
Registered
495 Posts
A little update. The Journal News felt they were being "threatened", so they hired a security company (you know, armed guards) to secure their offices. They also threatened to seek the same information for other counties. Putnam County Clerk refused to give them the information. In response to that attempt "Second Amendment supporters" hacked the database of online users of the Journal News and published a list of over 10000 users complete with address, phone number, login name, password, etc.

Gee, Journal News, kinda sux when the gate swings both ways doesn't it?
Laughing and shaking my head. I think it's great, but we haven't heard the last of it!:(

·
Sometimes lucky!
281 Posts
Laughing and shaking my head. I think it's great, but we haven't heard the last of it!:(
I'm looking forward to some class action lawsuits for reckless endangerment. The entire population of the two published counties have a legitimate claim in that regard. The gun owners have been made targets for theft of their guns. The non-gun owners have been identified as defenseless targets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts