XD Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
“I had no idea that open carry was even a thing. I didn’t realize that it was legal'

Just shows that Watts is another programed liberal robot who knows nothing other what she is spoon fed by her even more liberal masters. I wonder if they could program her to stop using oxygen?????

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Open Carry is the law of the land here in Pennsylvania...with the exception of Philadelphia ( which has been challenged many times in court )

Bottom line...as long as it's not concealed...no carry license ( LTCF ) is required. But...if you don't have an LTCF...and you enter your automobile...

you must take it off...unload it...and put it in the trunk or as far away from the driver as possible. Kinda stupid...but it's considered concealed in a car.

If you do have the LTCF, you're go to good everywhere except Federal / State / School properties / some College campuses.

I carry a State published manual of PA Firearm Laws in my car, should a traffic stop turn into a debate.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Open Carry is the law of the land here in Pennsylvania...with the exception of Philadelphia ( which has been challenged many times in court )

Bottom line...as long as it's not concealed...no carry license ( LTCF ) is required. But...if you don't have an LTCF...and you enter your automobile...

you must take it off...unload it...and put it in the trunk or as far away from the driver as possible. Kinda stupid...but it's considered concealed in a car.

If you do have the LTCF, you're go to good everywhere except Federal / State / School properties / some College campuses.

I carry a State published manual of PA Firearm Laws in my car, should a traffic stop turn into a debate.
You are a wise man Mr. Shooter.....:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts