XD Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pocket holster came in today for the XDs.
Shiny look is the leather dressing I apply to every new holster.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Man, you must have big pockets, I have a hard time carrying a LCP in a Guru wallet holster.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, you must have big pockets, I have a hard time carrying a LCP in a Guru wallet holster.
Hahaha, not really.
Retired Military and made some decent investments while serving.
Wife is a Orthopedic Nurse and we have no children.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hahaha, not really.
Retired Military and made some decent investments while serving.
Wife is a Orthopedic Nurse and we have no children.
Hahaha! I think he meant your pockets are big! :D

Literally, not figuratively! ;)

I'd love to see more pics of the XDS with the pinky extension. Is that a Pearce?

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha! I think he meant your pockets are big! :D

Literally, not figuratively! ;)

Could be, thought he was joking and to answer that, most of the time I wear tactical pants because they are so comfortable and they have large pockets.

I'd love to see more pics of the XDS with the pinky extension. Is that a Pearce?
That's the Springfield 7 rd mag that comes with 2 sleeves to go with the supplied backstraps.

Pearce pinky extensions are here.
http://www.xdforum.com/forum/f8/pinky-extension-267/#post2348

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a PM requesting to show how it's hinged so you can slide your hand around the butt of the XDs.
I'm left handed.
Here you go.

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
3Tango i like that pocket holster - where did you acquire it ? I just got this pocket holster with Galco - AND my pierce grips have been installed .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got a Pocket Grabber for an XDm 3.8" from High Noon Holsters. :eek: I know, RIGHT?... pocketing an XDm. I haven't got to try it yet. I bought it for the winter to put in the inside coat pocket of my heavy Carhart. Thinking I would turn my jacket into a shoulder holster. It actually fits well in my back pocket as well if I never plan on sitting, but in a bind, if I had to remove my coat, it leaves me an option.

www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/_Pocket_Grabber/_pocket_grabber.html

I really like the fact that it is molded for an exact fit. I will probably get one for an XDs or Sig P290 for summer carry.

·
Registered
9 Posts
XDs .45 pocket holster

These are the pocket carry's I carry. My number one preference is the XDs .45 but sometimes it is too big for the pocket size and I go with the next smaller one which is the Kimber Solo. If that is too big then I go with my wife's Sig P238 if she is going with me. I carry all the time after I put my pants on. Using this method is easy for me to do. I have tried belt holster and IWB but didn't carry as much until I discovered the BORAII POCKET KYDEX Holster. I like the holster but it is hard on Aluminum finishes but not plastic. It is a lot of trouble to use my wife's P238 now since she put pink grips on it. I would change them back to the wood grips to use it. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice collection you have there and my wife's Sig 238 is a from the factory (Pink Lady model).
A bit off topic but we like pics here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Threetango are you going to get some of the Lehigh Ammo for your wife's P238?
BTW, this looks just like my wife's P238 but hers is SAS model.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Threetango are you going to get some of the Lehigh Ammo for your wife's P238?
BTW, this looks just like my wife's P238 but hers is SAS model.
If I see any at one of the LGS's I will.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts