XD Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out for a bit of Shooters and Hooters today with a coworker. Taking the Colt, Sig, Bushmaster, and XDm for a lil bang therapy. Gotta make some empty brass to run through my new turret press. I think I'll just make a weekend of it, with cordite, Hoppes #9, and Hodgdon... ah the smells of Christmas! :)

Who's going and what are you taking with you?

·
Sometimes lucky!
281 Posts
Looks like strong hand only practice for me. Reestablished a family tradition this Thanksgiving ... holiday ER visit. 5 stitches in my weak hand trigger finger. :eek: Otherwise, it would be weak hand only practice. Gotta practice what you don't do well.

Taking my EDC XDm 9mm Compact, my home gun XDm 5.25" Competition 45ACP and my Ruger 22A plinker.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daggum B, lemme guess...carving blade negligent discharge on the turkey support hand? Heal fast, my friend!

·
Sometimes lucky!
281 Posts
Daggum B, lemme guess...carving blade negligent discharge on the turkey support hand? Heal fast, my friend!
Stupider than that. Trying to take the back off a pocket watch.:eek: My son's Scoutmaster said he wanted to cut the corner off my Totin' Chit. I told him I already cut the thing in half!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts