Serpa holster for XDs

Discussion in 'XD Accessories & Gear' started by jelawrfarms7, Aug 7, 2013.

1. jelawrfarms7

jelawrfarms7 New Member

anyone know were I could find one Blackhawk!'s site says xd subcompact but im pretty sure that's not the XDs

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
  2. threetango

threetango Moderator Moderator

Wish I could assist but haven't seen a serpa for the XDs.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013

3. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Have not seen a Serpa for the XD .... Hopefully a member that has can comment.

4. wmruss

wmruss New Member

Try a simple GOOGLE SEARCH in the search simply put SERPA HOLSTER FOR AN XDs----should give u several links,,GL

5. jelawrfarms7

jelawrfarms7 New Member

spent half a day searching with google and bing found nothing just figured I would check here

6. xdguy45

xdguy45 New Member

I bought one for my .40sc a few years back and believe it or not I picked it up at a outdoor box store for $50.00

Sent from my iPhone using XD Forum

7. stevo

stevo New Member

Serpa holsters

Howdy all,
    Just thought I'd put in my $.02. I presently own three XD45s, two with 4" barrels and one with a 5" barrel. I have been using the Blackhawk Serpa (two of them) for several years now. Since they both came with a paddle AND a belt attaching system, that's how I run them (one of each). Since they are identical and the weapon is retained by the trigger guard, all of my weapons work in them including the 5". It has been several years since I purchased these holsters and I don't remember where I bought them (could have been Natchess Supply) but I do remember that I had to specifically seek out a model for the .45 frame as it was different in size than the 9mm. They both work great.
    Wish I could be of more help, good luck in your search.

Cheers, Stevo

8. jelawrfarms7

jelawrfarms7 New Member

just to clarify im searching for this to use with my XD-s .45 3.3 inch barrel nothing else!!!!!!!!

9. xdguy45

xdguy45 New Member

I got mine at what is now 'Sportsman's Warehouse'.

}:) using XD Forum