XD Forums banner

61 - 80 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey thepunk,,wow must be the angle but them rounds look odd,,i also use hornady critical defense,,i think they are a great round. My xd9 just loves the remington umc in 115 grain fmj for target.
Yeah if you don't watch what you're looking at they look "cupped rather than domed"

·
Registered
480 Posts
those 9200 were a really nice shotgun, i owned several of them, never had a complaint, the 930 is very nice as well ,

Looks like I will find out about the 930's shaner. I just received a combo [bird barrel, rifled ported slug barrel] set for a christmas gift. I just ordered a scope rail for it so I can scope it to be used as a deer gun next year. I also plan on buying a +3 round tube extension as well as a 18 1/2 inch barrel [just for the he77 of it] .

JB

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Looks like I will find out about the 930's shaner. I just received a combo [bird barrel, rifled ported slug barrel] set for a christmas gift. I just ordered a scope rail for it so I can scope it to be used as a deer gun next year. I also plan on buying a +3 round tube extension as well as a 18 1/2 inch barrel [just for the he77 of it] .

JB

well how u like it so far>??

·
Registered
480 Posts
Scope is mounted but I have yet to make it to the range. I dont need it until next december so I have plenty of time for the range.

JB

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
XD 45 ACP 5"

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Nice camo pattern Talon.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
that camo is sweet

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Scope is mounted but I have yet to make it to the range. I dont need it until next december so I have plenty of time for the range.

JB

u guys are like ohio, slug season only? ours is monday after thanksgiving for a week,

·
Registered
480 Posts
u guys are like ohio, slug season only? ours is monday after thanksgiving for a week,

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] All but the southern row of counties are shotgun/pistol. That bottom row of counties is rifle.
Our season 1 starts the first saturday of december. and runs for 5 days . Season 2 starts the second saturday of dec and runs for two weeks. I always go season 1. Season is shorter but the bucks are not running scared yet.

JB
[/FONT]

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Nice pistola's evilspringer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My XD-40SC. Purchased on 1-26-06. Even came with the orignal, (non Melonite) finish. No rust problems whatsoever. Bought it while I was waiting for the first XD-45s to come out. It now has 4146 rounds exactly through with no major malfs and no parts replaced. Still running strong. Best shooting .40 in a pistol I've ever had, even as a sub compact. It rides with me every day in a pommel saddle bag that fits over the gear stick in my SUV. 5 full mags in the left bag, and 4 full mags and the pistol in the right bag. Easy access and quick deployment from the driver's seat. XD-9(M) in the glove box, accompanied by full spare mag, also within reach from the driver's seat. :cool:

The rest of the clan. The older XD-45 has over 6300 rounds through with no parts replaced and no major issues. :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
I like family photos.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Nice lineup.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just realized I didn't post a pic with the Deltapoint on it :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
My XD-9

I bought this August 14, 2012. It has exactly 50 rounds shot through it, I do however have an older model which has about 500 rounds through it and interchangeable barrels i have never had a problem, jamming, or anything close to a mishap. its probably one of the lightest, safest and most durable guns for the money. i love this one especially and i added a light as a first measure of scaring someone off or at least blind them temporarily as to not have to use it. Love how many people have nice XD's :D

Attachments

61 - 80 of 313 Posts