XD Forums banner

81 - 100 of 313 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
i can proudly display !!!! even though i have not fired a round in her yet :rolleyes:
Now you have a fine C Carry weapon with some punch.
Look into a good holster for the XDS.

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Now you have a fine C Carry weapon with some punch.
Look into a good holster for the XDS.

i want want 3 tango has ---

debating on the foxx trap

or the little fox hybrid ...

or what ever 3 tango is not using :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: spare a mag xo

will bbq for mags !!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Started learning how to reload recently and figured I'd grab a quick shot of my XDS with the first set of test fire rounds.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought a Dillon progressive 550 reloader in the 90's. It has long since paid for itself. I reload .45 ACP, 9mm and .38/.357. In 2000 I stocked up on primers (when they were $15/1000), bullets and powder, down to 10k primers and 2 lbs of powder and 2k in various caliber bullets . powder is hard to find anymore, as are primers at a good price. Wish I had not given away 2000 9mm brass and 1000 .38 brass when I moved, but I still have enough to reload for a few years. Recycle! Great past time too.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Here's my latest XD type addition.

XDs 45acp with a Crimson Trace Laser Guard.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
CT looks like a good fit.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Looks good and welcome to the XDForum.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Before

Today with some DuraCoat.

Ken

·
Registered
132 Posts
jdm,,im embarrassed to say ive not seen that railsight before. Could you give me the name of it please,,i need that for my xd sub,,tks

·
Registered
11 Posts
jdm,,im embarrassed to say ive not seen that railsight before. Could you give me the name of it please,,i need that for my xd sub,,tks
I'll PM you with the information...

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Nice gun and I like that Tekmat for the XD.

81 - 100 of 313 Posts