Something Different thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 911JB, Mar 5, 2014.

1. 911JB

911JB New Member

In the Havasu surgery thread CallMaker said take pics so we could see something different. SOooooooo . . . I decided to start a thread and show a few pics of something different. Here are a few pics of my instruments, amps, myself and my grandson. Yes there are a few firearms in these pics, but hey, it is my man cave so you would be hard pressed to take a pic and not have a firearm in it, hahahaha.

[​IMG]

My 9 year old grandson with my Warlock. He has the guitar face down already, hahaha.
    [​IMG]

My Fender Strat, Ibanez bass and my Fender Bassman 250 watt amp.
    [​IMG]

My Tbird bass, Cort Bass and my Warlock guitar.
    [​IMG]

A Fender Squire guitar, Lyons Guitar, Peavey Bass and a Ibanez amp.
    [​IMG]

Just a pic of my tree. It holds 6 guitar/bass's .
    [​IMG]

Peavey Vypyr 150 watt amp.
    [​IMG]

OK, Anyone else have "something Different" pics you want to share? I am sure there is more to everyone here than firearms.

JB

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  2. threetango

threetango Moderator Moderator

All good pics.
    Thanks

3. 911JB

911JB New Member

Thanks 3T. Even though I su . . . well, lets just say i'm not the greatest , on the bass. I sure do enjoy my time spent playing. My grandson seams to enjoy it as well. He is at the perfect age to get started. If he stays with it and the girls dong sidetrack him, he should be pretty good when he gets older. I wish I had started at his age. Its hard to teach a old dog new tricks. Hahahaha.

JB

4. evilspringer

evilspringer New Member

Very cool JB!

I lead a boring life, it's just guns, bikes and my kids/grand kids

My oldest with my grandsons on my bike
    [​IMG]

My oldest grandson at 5 yrs already like grandpa and dad
    [​IMG]

And my 16 yr old learning to ride
    [​IMG]

5. threetango

threetango Moderator Moderator

6. 911JB

911JB New Member

Howdy Springer. Ya gotta love those new toys they are building for the kids these days. Its not like the days we grew up in where ya just took a full sized bike and started pulling parts off to make them light enough for us kids to ride.
    I bought my grandson one of those 50cc quads when he was 5 and he just loved it. Last year I put him in my Yamaha 660 rhino and turned him loose. I finally broke down and bought one of those pocket rocket bikes for him a couple weeks ago. By the time he is a teen he should be pretty good on both 2 & 4 wheels.

JB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  7. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

Great pictures guys. Good to see family pictures and all that great equipment.

8. 911JB

911JB New Member

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  9. tazo2503

tazo2503 Moderator Moderator

Good on ya brother! REALLY diggin' yer man cave too big dawg. Big time jealous...