XD Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
That's really bad luck.

For the last few years I've been a proponent of the Israeli/Mossad method of carry and draw which would have prevented this assuming she had an auto.
Rack when needed and with practice it's quick enough for me since I'm hopefully not getting in a fast pull situation.

That's just my personal choice (condition III), everyone has theirs.

Israeli/ Mossad

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGD2j9ks38g[/ame]

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
That's not always an option for my wife. She's a guest services manager at a local hotel. Unfortunately she's not allowed to CC at the hotel. While at work, she carries a taser. When moving between her car and the hotel she has her hand on her gun in her purse, and her keys in her other hand, with her car key extended between her fingers. While in the hotel, her purse is locked in her office safe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's not always an option for my wife. She's a guest services manager at a local hotel. Unfortunately she's not allowed to CC at the hotel. While at work, she carries a taser. When moving between her car and the hotel she has her hand on her gun in her purse, and her keys in her other hand, with her car key extended between her fingers. While in the hotel, her purse is locked in her office safe.
There is often a large difference between what is optimum and what is practical. Each person must decide what mode of carry suits them at any given time and place. It's easy for after the fact "experts" to expound on their ideas and get their moment of fame in the spotlight but the bottom line is there is no "one size fits all best way" when it comes to concealed carry.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Agreed CM. In the end, you want to give yourself the best possible option(s) in any given situation...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts