XD Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
I'm glad it's back, I enjoyed the last one.
Just fill in your E mail in the blank.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts

Prizes include over 125 Springfield Armory® firearms, gear from the best brands in the industry, plus the ultimate Springfield Armory® custom shop experience!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Where ya been ? :tiphat:
oh you know enjoying my time with my 3 and 1year old since the lay off in May - and we had my wifes Aunt Jane and Cousin Brian visit for a few days.

im really been trying to locate my favorite Hat with a special patch on it .... super upset about that ....:(

i have decided to give up on the IT world - i dedicated six years of hard work etc .. .and to be told over the phone my position has been outsourced to 3rd world - hurts

going back to the Hospitality industry =)

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
The latest.

Participants can register at DUEL.Springfield-Armory.com to vote in the weekly “duel,” in which two Springfield Armory firearms are pitted against each other in a side-by-side comparison. Each vote increases a participant’s chances of winning prizes, and registered participants can vote up to once an hour.
Upcoming DUEL 3 prizes:

• 28: “Monday Gun Day” – M1A Super Match
  • 29: “Tactical Day” – $7,500 prize package, including 1911 Silent Operator
  • 30: Grand Prize – $6,100 prize package, including:
    • 1911 Custom Handgun from Springfield Custom Shop
    • Travel and lodging for trip to visit Springfield Armory
    • Range time with world-champion shooter Rob Leatham
    • Lifetime membership to National Rifle Association (NRA)
    • Ammo package from Atlanta Arms
Gear Up & Go Promotion: In addition to the DUEL 3 promotion, from Sept. 1-Dec. 31, 2015, Springfield Armory is running a Gear Up & Go promotion. Any new purchase of a Springfield Armory XD, XD Mod.2, XD(M), XD-S or 1911 handgun includes two extra magazines, a dual-pistol range bag and a double-mag pouch free with purchase.
About DUEL 3: This is Springfield Armory’s third iteration of one of the shooting industry’s largest gun and gear promotions. Participants are eligible for daily and weekly prizes, as well as one grand prize. http://duel.springfield-armory.com
DUEL 3 Sponsors – http://duel.springfield-armory.com/sponsors

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.