·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
3T, did you read all the comments that followed? If so, what's your take on Jack's comment posted on the 14th?
Went back and reread it closely.
To me the key is in Jack's first paragraph which states when he (the General) was Commandant of the Marine Corps.
That seems to be when he was fighting the system.
Personally I think he is under Obama's thumb and has to tow the party line now as Chairman or retire and get a job with a big Military Industrial Complex company.
A military man's ribbons tell a lot about him.
Don't know all Marine ribbons but looked his up and his highest award is a Defense Superior service and a basic parachutist wings (5 jumps) and I didn't see any that looked like some combat time and may have missed it but I like my top military leaders to have seen the elephant.
I did see that the comments were closed after Jack.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is clearly obvious that Obama is systematically ruining the quality of all the branches of service and he can't leave soon enough.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
"Often referred to as the General Patton of the modern era, General James “Mad Dog” Mattis once told a group of Iraqi tribal elders “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: if you “mess” with me, I’ll kill you all.” "

:metal2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.