XD Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim Hillwig of Hillwig Tools is holding giveaway here on XDForum giving away one of his Universal Site Pushers!

XDforum-universal-site-pusher.jpg

The Top-of-the-line, Heavy Duty, XD (plus others) sight pusher.
They are milled out of a solid 2" x 2" x 5" block of 6061 aluminum which is then hard coat anodized for strength and wear resistance and the screws are grade 8.
This innovative design uses a hardened, non-rotating ram riding on a hardened rail which allows for its use on other slides as well.
Its unique universal feature uses a clamp on the bottom and swivel tipped screws on the sides. The swivel tipped screws provide added slide support, extra finish protection along with aligning many different slide configurations.
This pusher will remove and install most sights including Tru-Glo. This tool can help take the nightmare out of changing sights and sighting in an XD and many others.
It can move, install, or remove the sights in either direction.
This XD sight pusher is shown on an XD service pistol but works on many others.
Why not save yourself time, money and aggravation, buy the best the first time

Cost of Sight Pusher $120.00 plus $6.00 for priority shipping, if you pay with PayPal they is a $4.00 charge making the total $130.00. It will be the last money you will need to spend for a sight pusher!
If you look at the cost of the materials; I use a 6061 solid aluminum block that's hard coat anodized, grade 8 screws, a hardened push block,a hardened rail, swivel tip (derlon or stainless tip) support screws, the material and outside service cost (heat treat, anodizing) is significant. I am not making these to get rich or as my full time job, I make these because I know what a difference a great tool can make to a shooters experience and how fun shooting is. It will be the only sight pusher you will ever need!
XDForum-universal-site-pusher-2.jpg

Rules & Entry

In order to join you must first visit HillwigTool.com then post to this thread once complete.

Drawing:

This thread will close the night of April 21st with a drawing on April 22nd.

The winner will have 24 hours to contact me via private message here on site with their shipping information. If that winner does not claim within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen.

XDforum-universal-site-pusher-3.jpg

Thanks to Hillwig Toolfor this great donation!

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to XDForum PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by April 21st 2014. Void where prohibited.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Very nice and thanks to Hillwig Tools for the donation.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have his site bookmarked.
Been thinking about buying one. I guess I will wait for a few more weeks and hopefully I will win one :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Site visited. Looks like a great tool! Hope to have it in my workshop! Thanks for the opportunity!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jim Hillwig of Hillwig Tools is holding giveaway here on XDForum giving away one of his Universal Site Pushers!

Rules & Entry

In order to join you must first visit HillwigTool.com then post to this thread once complete.

Drawing:

This thread will close the night of April 21st with a drawing on April 22nd.

The winner will have 24 hours to contact me via private message here on site with their shipping information. If that winner does not claim within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen.

Thanks to Hillwig Toolfor this great donation!

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to XDForum PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by April 21st 2014. Void where prohibited.
Very nice construction... Count me in on the drawing....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just visited the site. Thanks for the opportunity.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sight pusher giveaway

Great looking tool, have to have one. Went to their website and bookmarked it. Thanks for the chance to win.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very cool tool!

Awesome comes in very handy. Was not aware someone makes a specific tool! And the YouTube is great! Thank you! I could use it for my XDM .45

·
Registered
9 Posts
Awesome design. This is a must Xd series pistol. The sights are unbelievably tight. This tool looks like it could handle the job with ease.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great Tool

Another American small business making great products (and a Website with lots of pictures)! I would love to win this one.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Have visited their web site. He has some very good equipment and great credentials! I am also a supporting member and like the forum in Facebook. Thanks for this opportunity to win the gear!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.