XD Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys do most weekends? I'm not talking about special occasions, I mean how do you spend your down time?

I'm going to get some alone time this weekend and I'm starting a Mancala board project using native woods. Should be an interesting build.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Fridays... usually entail friends and our favorite watering hole

Saturday...date night with the wife...sometimes have friends over the house

Sunday...down time after church, depends on the weather...

G

·
Now that the snow is gone we spend a lot of weekends at hunting camp. Spring clean up and just enjoying the quiet. No phone, power, neighbors or other distractions. Just good times in the woods and some relaxing.

·
Administrator
4,630 Posts
Pretty much, all in the air, however, end of April opens camping season, and the weekends will be spent, at the camper, next to a camp fire, beer in hand.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Most weekends I work part time for a gun shop that does the gun shows also. The other weekends, my youngest son races in the Soap Box Derby.
On the rare free weekends now, we go riding to no particular destination or ride with friends on poker runs and such.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My wife and I usually go out for breakfast then catch up on things that need done around the house while enjoying a few cigars. ;) Driving range with my two boys to practice again while enjoying a few cigars. ;) The rest is "up in the air".

·
Registered
387 Posts
I am the mechanic, tire changer, fuel guy, on my sons race car. He runs a modified BMW M3 mostly at the local race tracks road course every other weekend and several races at Road Atlanta and Sebring during the summer. Other weekends I shoot or just plop on the couch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts