XD Forums banner
1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happen to like Salmon head soup! Right now I'm eating a bowl for breakfast that is leftover from last night.

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Made some fresh gumbo - at 1st my wife was suppose to make it but started to request me to chop and dice this and that - i told her - hay ILL make it - yes fresh scrimp stock was used

enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
Going to fire up the fryer in a little while. Frying some fish, hush puppies, cole slaw and mac n cheese. And probably a barly pop or two to wash it all down.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
I'm making Beef / Pork / Venison Soft Shell Tacos tonight...served with TexMex three cheese and jalapenos from the garden

garnished with fresh homemade salsa and guacamole...served up with blue corn chips.

Washed down with a pint of Guinness Stout...

Dinner is at 6 !!

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
I'm making Beef / Pork / Venison Soft Shell Tacos tonight...served with TexMex three cheese and jalapenos from the garden

garnished with fresh homemade salsa and guacamole...served up with blue corn chips.

Washed down with a pint of Guinness Stout...

Dinner is at 6 !!

what time should i arrive ??:hammer:

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Cornish game hens wrapped in bacon and marinated in lime juice with a slice of vidalia onion and a slice of Granny Smith apple inside.
New red potatoes boiled, speckled butterbeans, homemade biscuits and for dessert raspberry sorbet.

After, Alka Seltzer.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cornish game hens wrapped in bacon and marinated in lime juice with a slice of vidalia onion and a slice of Granny Smith apple inside.
New red potatoes boiled, speckled butterbeans, homemade biscuits and for dessert raspberry sorbet.

After, Alka Seltzer.
I can't Find the DROOLING smiley!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Daughter took her parents out tonight as she and our granddaughter are on their way to Salt Lake for a medical procedure, I had Liver and onions with side of Broccoli and sliced tomatoes, momma had a cranberry crunch salad and chicken noodle soup, we washed it down with some hot tea.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Two T-Bones and some Tiger Shrimp...along with corn on the cob and baked potatoes... are on the grilling menu for tonight !!

See ya later...they're not jumping on the grill themselves !!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Korean seasoned beef ribs on the grill and Kimchi for me (mrs 3t doesn't like it) with baked black bread.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Home made veggie soup and a hamburger, and iced tea to was it all down.

1 - 20 of 371 Posts