What is for Dinner?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by artbrownsr, Oct 10, 2013.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Tonight's Menu:

Lemon / Lime Chicken Breasts...Thin Sliced and Marinated in Fresh Squeezed Lemon / Lime Juice...done on a hot grill with Smokey Mesquite Chips...cut into strips and served on a Bed of Fresh Iceberg Lettuce Leafs with Diced Yellow and Green Bell Peppers...Red Onion Rings...and Thin Sliced Cucumbers...with Choice of Salad Dressing.

To compliment: a nice Red...Bolla Valpolicella

2. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Out to the range this afternoon with team mates I used to work with...then to the bar for some brews...
    So...looks like bar food tonight !!

3. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Soft Shelled Beef / Pork / Venison Mixed Tacos... with Mexican Wild Rice and Corn sprinkled with Diced Green and Red Bell Peppers...Diced Red Onion and Cucumbers...with sides of Salsa, Guacamole' and Sour Crème with Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.

And a few assorted Cervesas to compliment the flavors of Mexico !!

4. threetango

threetango Moderator Moderator

Reminds me of a good tasting meal I enjoyed in Ensenada Mexico at Hussongs cantina. Probably the best Margarita I ever drank($3) plus you can puff on a Cuban cigar.

5. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Two NY Strip Steaks...seared to perfection over Mesquite Wood Chips on the Grill...covered in a mix of Caramelized Garlic, Oregano, and Mushroom Caps...with Steak Fries and a Summer Fresh Salad of NJ Beef Steak Tomatoes and Fresh Garden State Cucumbers on a bed of Romaine Lettuce drizzled with a Balsamic Vinaigrette...

Add a few bottles of Yuengling Traditional Lager for the Chef.

6. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Grilled Pork Chops...brushed with KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce...with Sauer Kraut and Real Russet Mashed Potatoes...Sliced Green Sour Apple Wedges...and Sweet Corn on the Cob...and a Salad of Romaine Leaves, Quartered NJ Beef Steak Tomatoes, Thin Sliced Fresh Cucumbers, Diced Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers, and Chopped Celery.

To compliment: A Stemmed Glass of Medium Bodied Chardonnay.

7. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Prime Rib of Beef Tips Au Jus... simmered in a Crock Pot...ladled over Steaming Hot Tender Egg Noodles...served with a small wedge of Ice Berg Lettuce covered with Cherry Tomatoes...Shaved Carrot...Sliced Radishes...Diced Green Bell Peppers...and Red Onion Rings. With Hot Buttermilk Biscuits and Melted Butter on the side.

Served with a nice Cabernet Sauvignon...

8. XDAdmin

XDAdmin Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Tonight it's ribeye tacos. My dad is cooking. Can't wait.

9. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Home Made Mix of Beef / Pork / Venison Meatballs...simmered in a Homemade Italian Gravy ( Sauce )...ladled over #9 Spaghetti and a Fresh Batch of Buttery Garlic Bread baked in the oven.

Add a small Ice Berg Lettuce Salad with Grated Parmesan Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Shaved Radishes, Chopped Yellow Bell Peppers, Red Onions Rings, and Chopped Celery...splashed with a Balsamic Vinaigrette.

To compliment...the last of the opened bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon

10. XDAdmin

I'm having cold sonic burgers. I ate steak with my brother last night and my dad went out and bought a ton of burgers so I will behaving them for lunch and dinner.

11. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Thin Sliced Prime Rib French Dip ( Au Jus )... on a Kaiser Roll...with Melted Colby Swiss Cheddar Cheese thin sliced off the brick...Steak Fries...and Fresh Red and Green Jalapeno Rings.

Had a hankering for a new style beer...picked up some Grolsch ( Dutch ) Premium Lager...

12. XDAdmin

I'm having pizza for dinner. My kids are coming over for the weekend so they should enjoy it.

13. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

SURF & TURF... Jumbo Shrimp and Tender Pieces of Filet Mignon skewered with alternating Lemon/Lime Wedges...Thick Cut Potato Slices...Zucchini Slices...and Egg Plant Slices...Hot off the Grill...with a side of Sweet Corn on the Cob.

A Cold Salad of NJ Beef Steak Tomato Wedges...Sliced Cucumbers...and Red Onion Rings drizzled with Olive Oil and Red Vinegar.

And a few Grolsch Premium Lagers for the Chef...

14. havasu

havasu Banned

We had 6 for dinner tonight. We had rib eye steaks for everyone, some Hawaiian macaroni salad, grilled squash and zucchini,broccoli, garlic bread, baked beans, homemade brownies for dessert, and 6 bottles of wine.

15. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Grilling for guests tonight...so the lineup is:

Marinated then Rubbed with Grinded Peppercorn Thin Sliced London Broil served with Baked Potato...Boneless Lemon Chicken Breasts served over Wild Rice...Skewered Jumbo Shrimp served with Wasabi Sauce on the side...and of course Cheese Burgers and Hot Dogs with a variety of condiments and a side of Maple Syrup Baked Beans.

With plenty of beer to keep the Chef hydrated...

16. RibEye

RibEye Steak Medium Rare

Hmmmmmm.....Bacon ImageUploadedByXD Forum1508157973.869638.jpg

17. havasu

havasu Banned

I had BBQ'ed New York steaks, Baked tater, broccoli and a salad. Not as good as bacon, but then again, my heart thanks me.

18. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Two Sirloin Steaks
    ...seared to perfection over Mesquite Wood Chips on the Grill...covered in a mix of Caramelized Garlic, Oregano, and Mushroom Caps...with Steak Fries and a Fresh Salad of NJ Beef Steak Tomatoes and Fresh Garden State Cucumbers on a bed of Romaine Lettuce drizzled with a Balsamic Vinaigrette...

Add a few bottles of Sam Adams Oktoberfest for the Chef.

19. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Stuffed Meatloaf
    ( Mozzarella Cheese / Diced Orange & Green Bell Peppers ) with Mashed Garlic Potatoes and Brown Gravy, Fresh String Beans, and Steamed Cauliflower.

Complimented by a nice red wine...Bolla Valpolicella

20. havasu

havasu Banned

Mexican food, what else, this is actually Northern Mexico, where welfare is free, provided you habla espanol.

SHOOTER13 likes this.