XD Forums banner

21 - 40 of 371 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Spicy Italian sausage and home made meatballs in my homemade gravy with a side of cheese / spinach tortellini's...

Simmering on the stove right now...home smells wonderful !!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Brats, tater salad, iced tea.

C

·
0 Posts
Looked that one up! Sounds good. Which meat are you using?
The recipe my Bride used called for pork link sausage Art. So that was what we had. Turned out to be very good. We had it sans the onion gravy but may try that next time. And next time it will be with ground bear sausage.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The recipe my Bride used called for pork link sausage Art. So that was what we had. Turned out to be very good. We had it sans the onion gravy but may try that next time. And next time it will be with ground bear sausage.
Watch out now! remember I'm in the same FEMA region, and I can smell good bear cooking from a long ways away!

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Grilled Chicken breasts with Oriental Duck Sauce on the grill...rice with sliced almonds, cranberries and raisins...

and a garden salad comprised of cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, sprouts, shredded cheese and an oriental dressing of my own concoction.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Mrs 3T went to the local Thai restaurant and got us Grilled Satay chicken with peanut sauce ( look it up) and 4 Thai jumbo shrimp rolls and I had 4 Thai Singha beers from the Ft Jackson class 6 to wash it down with. :D
We're going oriental tonight.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Tonight, Alaskan crab with drawn "Trader Joe's" real butter and a Cesar salad/ Paul Newman's Cesar dressing.
Going light .

C

·
0 Posts
Crab and cheddar cheese open face sandwiches on multigrain bread. Sliced cucumbers with balsamic vinegar for greens.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Chicken thighs (my wifes secret recipe), Mashed taters, corn bread, peas and tomatoes. The gravy for the spuds was the sauce from the baked chicken.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Tonight it's Carnitas( Mexican style roasted pulled pork) black beans, the last of our big boy tomatoes, and a loaf of freshly baked black bread.

21 - 40 of 371 Posts