Tonight baked hen and Caribbean salad.
Frozen blueberry yogurt for dessert.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Threetango, correct but no beef. Just fried rice.

Sent from my iPhone using XD Forum
Bet that was good.
Spent 5 1/2 years in Japan as an adviser to the Japanese self defense force and had a chance to dine on a whole lot of Japanese food..

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Tonight it's soup and more soup. My family has the stomach flu. We're all getting over it now, but it's been intense.
Hope all have a quick recovery.

Tonight, Alaskan crab legs, real french fries and a home salad.

C

·
0 Posts
Fish and chips for my wife and a hamburger for me. Dinner at a favorite eatery on the way back from the "Big City".

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'm not much of a rice eater. I am more of a meat and potato's man myself. Sorry about the bad pic but this was taken saturday night at the bar.
I do love me some PrimeRib, loaded spuds, corn, a roll and a Bud light to wash it all down.

JB

C

·
0 Posts
Tonight it's lamb spare ribs with pickled beets and tossed green salad. Vanilla frozen yogurt with butterscotch topping for dessert.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Tonight we're going German with Bavarian Bratwurst ( traditional Nuremberg sausage) on the grill with German potato salad and black German bread with real butter.
Dessert is Apfel strudel with vanilla bean ice cream.

Brats before cooking.

C

·
0 Posts
Pot roast with potatoes, carrots, rutabagas, onions and garlic.

Fresh pumpkin bread with vanilla frozen yogurt for dessert.

C

·
0 Posts
Baked Acorn squash stuffed with Italian sausage/celery/mushrooms and garlic. Home baked Italian bread. Homemade pumpkin bread with whip cream for dessert.

61 - 80 of 371 Posts