Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I HAVE HAD A FEW BUT REALLY LOVE THE SC40

all have been great, i dont think you could go wrong with any of them

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have a XD-S on order. Should be here in another week or two.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
id have to say , the Smodel for me next, then i would like a xdm 45 comp model too , oh and then!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
It never seems to end...................
Short Definition of Addiction:
Addiction is a primary, chronic disease of brain reward, motivation, memory and related circuitry. Dysfunction in these circuits leads to characteristic biological, psychological, social and spiritual manifestations. This is reflected in an individual pathologically pursuing reward and/or relief by substance use and other behaviors.

Hehehe!;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Either an xdm3.8 in 9mm or the 5.25 in 9mm. If I stray to the long gun aisle maybe an m1a. Wish they did a 1911 in 9 mm.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Three is enough for me, I might get another J-Frame instead.

I held an XDS the other day and think I'll stick with a SW 36 for similar concealment. It just didn't do anything for me.

·
Just Another Hollow Point
24 Posts
I myself got the same model that I already had but with a dark earth frame.
That way it looks a bit different and it helps with the cost of mags.

·
Registered
6 Posts
check out the xds rented one at the range last weekend and was highly impressed by it lots of punch fits great in my hands and very accurate all around impressed with it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Check the classifieds ;D I have a XDS that came in yesterday and it's a nice setup. I was set on the shield for my personal EDC but the XD-S will definitely take it's place.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts