XD Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Moved your thread to the XD section.
Haven't heard any news on discontinuing this model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks I asking because I took mine to the local gun shop to upgrade and the owner told me he didn't wanna do anything because his gun dealer told him they was discontinuing that model

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Ok thanks I asking because I took mine to the local gun shop to upgrade and the owner told me he didn't wanna do anything because his gun dealer told him they was discontinuing that model
Just curious, what kind of upgrade ?

·
Registered
123 Posts
No official news of them discontinuing the XDsc but since the advent of the XDsc Mod.2, there may be a long term plan to phase them out. Most likely they will just cut back on production.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't see why. It is an excellent pistol. I will be seeing some factory reps in May and will likely get a lot of scoop then including possibly some new models not yet released.

Factory Certified XD/XDm Armorer
State Certified Firearms Trainer
NRA Pistol Instructor
Concealed Carry Instructor
Concealed Carry since '89
1 shooting
Capt USMCR (Ret)

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
I don't see why. It is an excellent pistol. I will be seeing some factory reps in May and will likely get a lot of scoop then including possibly some new models not yet released.

Be sure and update us.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I haven't heard anything. I'm considering trading my original XDSC for the Mod 2 but not sure. May just decide to get an XD(M) 4" Service pistol. I see people making all sorts of mods to their weapons but dang I can't afford all that stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts