·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Glad you joined us.
Take a look in this Holster section.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I use a Cross Breed Super Tuck and a Galco King Tuk for my XD's., work great for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the advice and the welcome wishes. I went ahead and ordered a CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe, along with a pair of J-Hooks.

Thanks again...

cls

·
Registered
20 Posts
check out the TactiPac Fusion IWB holster on YouTube Anthony the Co owner has a detailed video on it. I bought one for my XD40 Last month $80.00 + free shp & only a 2 week waiting for delivery. Its the best as advertised by them.I am sending for another for my 1911 gun as well.? You will love this holster it is different & comfortable to wear all day etc.

·
2 Posts
Check out Foxx Holsters! They have a website but also sell on ebay. They're almost identical to the Crossbreeds but about a third of the price!

·
Sometimes lucky!
281 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been using a Remora R6ART for IWB CC of a XDs (no clip, not reinforced opening). Fits me and the gun great and I have been very happy with it. I'm in and out of GFZ so often that I do not want any kind of clip or fixture to fuss with and draw attention. I did not know there was a reinfored opening (holds it open for easier re-holster) until I saw a young lady demo-ing one on you tube. I may consider that option next time.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
I use the Cross Breed Supertuck for my guns. I have the Foxx and don't like it as well. I prefer Horsehide over leather, and I do not like the metal clips they use. As far as the Remora, love it too especially when I need to put on and take off the gun a lot. And I have the sweat guard Remora which protects the gun's finish. Great to use for summer :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts