XD Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
How about posting a link or copy of the recall.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Welcome to the XD Firearms Forum xdsrob !!

Your thread was moved from the Announcements & Support subforum to the correct subforum: XD Forum

Please stop by the Introductions subforum and tell us a little background on yourself...

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Should I wait till the craze with all the recall calms or should I keep calling Springfield?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XD Forum mobile app

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man i have XDs 9 mm and 45 acp and i have to send both back. Guess my S&W Shield will see extended duty for a bit

Sent from my iPhone using XD Forum

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Mine's on the list of numbers affected AND can't get thru on phone and no email contact either.
Guess I will switch weapons for a while. :eek:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Just sent mine out today. Will get there on 9/3. Really hoping it does not take too long to get it back. Its still warm here and I was using it as my edc. Has anyone heard anything on how long it will take for them to fix and return??

G

·
Mine's on the list of numbers affected AND can't get thru on phone and no email contact either.
Guess I will switch weapons for a while. :eek:

3T,

Mine was in the number range but when I logged into the Springfield site I was given a pass.

Keep trying the site, I would think there is a lot of traffic.

CM

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
3T,

Mine was in the number range but when I logged into the Springfield site I was given a pass.

Keep trying the site, I would think there is a lot of traffic.

CM

Entered the info again and was told a call tag had been sent but I never received it so I sent an e mail to them.
We shall see.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Here is a vague response I received about the time frame:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email. The XD-S upgrade process is scheduled to start in the middle of September. Although we are unable to quote an exact time frame in which your pistol will be returned to you, please know that it is Springfield Armory’s highest priority to complete this process as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and support!

Enjoy the day!

Trisha

Customer Service Representative

Springfield Armory

1 - 20 of 109 Posts