XD Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SAXD 45 Dipped Zombie Green It sports a Crimson Trace Lasergrip and rides in a Milt Sparks Versa Max II also showing my other EDC a Buck 110 in a crossdraw sheath , iNova Flashlight all carried by a Milt Sparks Gunbelt

·
Registered
349 Posts
Pretty cool set up.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Looks great, did you dip it yourself?

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
I like the holster but I'm really not a fan of Zombification (is that a word). :D

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Sweeeeeet!! Great mod!

·
Twinkie, Twinkie, Cupcake
22 Posts
Not a fan of anything "zombiefied" with that neon green color...but I have to say that your piece turned out pretty cool. ;)

Not my cup 'o tea personally, but I can appreciate the uniqueness. Nice carry rig, too!

G

·
Very nice Woody.

Where did you get that gadget on the grip and what is it called?

Thanks,;)

Ed

Cancel that, I turned on my active reading skills when I looked at you post again Woody. I was Geezin' out there....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Purchased at my Local gun store it's a Crimson Trace Laser Grip. In my personal opinion a laser is a must on a daily carry even though I do 90% of my practice with it off. The Crimson Trace lasergrip also required no special holster setup. And the activation button is on the front of the grip right below the trigger guard. So activating it is just by naturally holding the grip

1 - 20 of 21 Posts